Friday, November 25, 2016

New Testimonies-MMM hasn't stopped paying

NELO Gets paid 535,000 NGN & buys her desired deep-Freezer. Hear what she has to say (With Video):

"my name is Nelo an ordinary MMM participant in Lagos. On the 13th of October 2016, i ph 400,000.00 naira. On the 15th of same October 2016, i ph another 20,000.00 naira making it 420,000.00 naira in all. On the 10th of November 2016, i gh the sum of 535,000.00 naira and the money was paid into my account in less than 48 hours. MMM is really great. i am so happy to be in MMM"





.................................................................................................


Joy Gets paid 1,301,000 NGN :

" Hello everyone. This is Fullness of Joy.  My name is Joy. I am excited to share my Fullness of Joy on MMM.   I live in Lagos. I participate in MMM. A friend introduced MMM to me and I registered. I believe in MMM ideology of financial freedom. I started participating with hope that I will receive financial help when I provide help to members of the community. At first, I thought it was a joke, but I have since realized it is true. I provided help of N1,000,000 on September 27, 2016. I got help of N1,301,000 on October 28, 2016. All the money was paid direct into my bank account within 48 hours. Yes. I am full of joy. MMM is real. MMM pays. MMM has empowered me to increase my financial abilities. I can now do greater things with the additional money I get from MMM. I will be investing some of the money from MMM to achieve my dream project of first class Beauty Salon. This is wonderful. I am investing into my future, without fear, without doubt. Please join MMM today and experience the Fullness of Joy."




...............................................................................

You can read about or watch more real MMM testimonies from real people daily from the MMM Nigeria website .

Click here to join MMM Nigeria today


No comments:

Post a Comment