Friday, October 14, 2016

MMM paying still! Real people testify

Please disregard whatever rumor you might have heard about MMM "crashing in Lagos and Lagos members crying" or where some say it's crashed in Nigeria, those are simply fake rumors from fake people who need cheap traffic to their blogs/website. First of all, no such thing as MMM Lagos and nobody has appeared in any video saying MMM didn't pay them. Secondly, the Nigerian MMM community still stands and the program is still waxing strong, people are proving Help and they are also Getting help making various structures of profits and bonuses in the process, below are 2 people who testified again about MMM paying them, thousands like these exist and post their positive testimonial videos daily.


Alan and Paul's Testimonies

My name is alan and I am a 1k guider here in Nigeria. On the 20th September 2016. I requested to get help to the value of 4,506,000 in Bitcoin NGN. All the money was paid in to my Bitcoin wallet.  I am extremly grateful of the MMM participants for this assistance to me and my family. MMM pays.  Thanks MR Mavrodi for this amazing platform. Join today.




Assistance received: 4 506 000 ngn



Hello, my name is Paul Obameso,  I am an ordinary participant of MMM Nigeria. On the 2nd of September 2016 I PH N20,000, on the 6th of September I PH the sum of N3,000,000, I got a downline who PH N20,000 on the 5th of September, I was given instant referral bonus of N2,000 and got another who PH N1000,000 and I was instantly given referral bonus of N100,000, I was also given instant referral bonus of N10,000 as at 6th October 2016 the Mavros had accumulated to N3,943,000. I GH for N3,943,000 on the same day, today the 7th October 2016 the money has been paid fully into my account. I am grateful to the MMM Nigeria Community. Long Live MMM Nigeria.



Assistance received: 3 943 000 ngn




....................................................

Quick explanation of what MMM Nigeria is all about for newbies, MMM is a mutual help program/platform where you will earn 30% (and in some unique cases, 50%) returns on whatever money you put in (giving it out as help to someone only to get it back in 130% as help from somebody else to you). This is the basics and yet even more bonuses exist in the program i.e 1%,5%,10% extra rewards and so on.


Still don't have an account with MMM Nigeria? Click here to Join



No comments:

Post a Comment