Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Nigerian MMM is still Paying...Video and picture proof

Hear Ruth, Godwin and Seyi's Testimonies


"I am Ruth an ordinary participant of Mmm Nigeria I provided help of #3100000 on the 24th of August 2016 and I got help of #4158000 on the 27th of September 2016. Thanks to Mmm Nigeria."



Assistance received: 4 158 000 ngn


"My name is Godwin, an MMM participant resident in Benin, Nigeria. On the 22nd, 23rd and 25th of August, 2016, I provided help to the community in the sums of N1,500,000; N500,000 and 500,000 respectively. On the 27th of September 2016, I requested to get help in the sum of N3,507,000. This included my 30% reward and registration bonus. To my joy and excitement, all monies were paid into my account within 72 hours. I encourage you out there, MMM is very very real and is changing lives! Come and be part of this team so that together we can change the world. Long live MMM! "




Assistance received: 3 507 000 ngn


"Hello all! I am Seyi from portharcourt.. a member in MMM.. I provided a help of 3,000,000 on the 29th of aug and got help of 4,289,000 on the 4th of Oct 2016 the money was paid into my account within 96hrs.. I am so glad to be here and i encourage you to join too.. MMM is real and life changing.. Long Live MMM"



Assistance received: 4 289 000 ngn



Well you've seen proof that MMM is infact real and still paying, there are thousands of people like these who give testimonies daily across the country. Are you still in doubt about the realness of the MMM community, are you still part of the class of people that are shouting "MMM is Scam!" "MMM is ponzi scheme" or "i don't trust them"? Well, it's not by force ooo, simply sit down and let others make the money while the program goes on, I myself was shouting scam! scam!! until people i know made hundreds of thousands of Naira in profits within 3 months. I can only advise you join and participate with money you are comfortable to spend,

Thinking of joining MMM Nigeria? click here.   


.......................................................
Don't forget to share this post on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment